We’re planning to expand our offerings at the London LGBTQ+ Community Centre to include additional online events!
These events will be aimed at providing an accessible and welcoming environment for LGBTQ+ people, with a special focus on people who are unable to access LGBTQ+ environments for health and/or geographical reasons.
Volunteers will be asked to run regular or occasional online groups across a variety of subjects and formats suited to their skills and interests.
Volunteering will occur entirely online and this role would suit a volunteer who is remote and/or home-based. Volunteering hours are flexible depending on the volunteer’s availability.
- The ability to facilitate online group and discussions
- Familiarity with Zoom (training will be provided)
- The ability to manage your own time and schedule
- A minimum of 2 hours a month available on a regular basis
- A strong understanding of LGBTQ+ issues, and of issues related to health and/or disability
- Access to the internet and a reliable laptop, tablet or smartphone
For this role we are looking to build a calendar of online events based around volunteers’ skills and interests. If you have any ideas for groups which you could run please let us know.
How to apply
Apply to join our team as an Online Events Volunteer via this application form.
CV’s aren’t required.
We will be looking at applications as they come in and having informal interviews from there.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d prefer to send your answers to the application form questions in another format for accessibility. (Video, voice note, etc.)